Miami Personal Injury Attorneys
Helping Victims of Personal Injury Throughout the State of Florida
If you or a family member has been seriously injured due to the negligent, reckless or wrongful actions of another person or business entity in Florida, the experienced Miami personal injury attorneys of Boyers Law Group want to help. We are committed to helping victims of Florida personal injury accidents take effective legal action to hold negligent parties accountable and obtain the substantial compensation they need and deserve for their injuries.
Car accidents, motorcycle accidents, boating accidents, construction site accidents and other types of accidents can have devastating effects on your quality of life. Florida law recognizes this and allows you to take legal action against those who caused your injury and recover damages for, among other things, pain, suffering, mental anguish, loss of the capacity to fully enjoy life, scarring, disability, disfigurement, embarrassment, inconvenience, past and future medical expenses, lost wages and diminished earning capacity in the future.
At Boyers Law Group, we dedicate our practice to providing the highest quality legal representation possible for individuals and families who have been harmed by the negligence of others. We understand that our injured clients depend on us to provide the type of powerful advocacy that is critical both to achieving justice and to winning the full measure of compensation they need and deserve.
Firm founder, Robert Boyers, has litigated and tried serious injury cases for 25 years and has recovered many millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients. He and his team will put their experience, knowledge, skill and resources to work advocating for you.
What is a Miami Personal Injury Case?
If you have suffered an injury because of the careless, irresponsible or wrongful actions of a person, business or other entity, then you may have a personal injury case. Personal injuries can occur in many different contexts, but one thing they all have in common is that they cause damages, for which you can pursue compensation under Florida law.
Boyers Law Group personal injury lawyers have extensive experience helping clients obtain substantial compensation for a wide range of personal injury cases, including:
- Automobile / Car Accidents – Car accident injuries typically cause pain, suffering and financial hardship for accident victims and their families. People who are injured in car and ridesharing accidents (e.g. Uber or Lyft accidents) need the top-quality legal help available from Boyers Law Group to sort through the details of their case, gather the necessary evidence to prove negligence and the need for substantial compensation and advocate tirelessly for the compensation they deserve.
- Aviation Accidents – Plane crashes can be devastating for survivors and grief-stricken family members. These victims may be unsure of what to do to preserve their legal rights and take legal action against the negligent parties. The plane crash attorneys of Boyers Law Group have the experience airplane crash victims need to thoroughly investigate the crash, immediately preserve their legal rights and aggressively pursue substantial compensation for damages.
- Bicycle Accidents – Bicycle accident injuries can be catastrophic, even fatal. If a motor vehicle operator was completely or partially responsible for an accident, you have the right to take legal action against him and obtain the compensation you need and deserve for the damages you suffered. The experienced personal injury attorneys of Boyers Law Group can help you build and prosecute a strong bicycle accident case.
- Boating Accidents – Boating accident injuries can occur in a variety of different contexts, but most occur when boating operators fail to act responsibly on the water or fail to understand or appreciate the rules of navigation. Whether you have been injured on a private boat, commercial vessel, jet ski or other personal watercraft, the experienced boating accident lawyers at the Boyers Law Group can help you navigate your case to achieve just and full compensation for your injuries.
- Construction Site Accidents – Construction site accidents occur in a multitude of ways, including falls from defective scaffolding and other elevated platforms or into improperly barricaded and uncovered holes or trenches, the use of defective or improperly operated machinery or equipment, electrocution from faulty wiring, burns and falling debris, among many sources of serious or even fatal construction site injuries. When these accident injuries are the result of negligent maintenance and operation of the construction site and/or deficient training and supervision of employees, you have the right to take legal action against the negligent parties.
- Cruise Line Negligence – A multitude of serious injuries and a number of fatalities occur each year on cruise ships, yet holding cruise lines accountable for the damages their negligence causes is not a simple matter. An experienced cruise line lawyer is needed to gather the necessary evidence and pursue just compensation for victims of cruise line negligence.
- Defective Products – Manufacturers, distributors and retailers have a responsibility to make sure that their products perform as intended and are safe for consumers. However, defective and dangerous products injure or kill hundreds of consumers throughout the U.S. each year. Injured victims need an experienced attorney to pursue a product liability claim and recover damages. The Boyers Law Group attorneys know how to level the playing field against large corporations that inexcusably expose consumers to dangerous products.
- Daycare Accidents – Florida law imposes a duty on daycare centers to provide a reasonably safe environment for children in their care. When they do not uphold their duty and children are injured, parents and the injured child have the right to hold the careless caretakers accountable and obtain the substantial compensation to which they are entitled under the law. The Boyers Law Group attorneys are committed to fighting passionately for the full compensation your family deserves for your child’s injuries, pain and suffering.
- Drunk Driving Accidents – Drunk driving accidents can be devastating for those who are injured by an alcohol-impaired driver. These innocent victims can suffer physically, emotionally, mentally and financially for years to come. Their families also suffer from loss and emotional trauma. The Boyers Law Group accident attorneys are committed to helping families affected by drunk driving accident injuries and holding the drivers accountable for the damages they have caused.
- Motorcycle Accidents – Motorcycle accident injuries are often life-shattering, leaving victims in need of compensation for medical expenses, loss of income, pain, suffering, and other damages. Boyers Law Group accident attorneys can help hold drivers whose negligence or reckless behavior caused a motorcycle accident injury liable for the damages they caused and help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Negligent or Inadequate Security – Negligent or inadequate security at a place of business or in a parking lot can allow for dangerous criminal activity and injury. If negligent or inadequate security, such as poor lighting, lack of security cameras or locks, or unprotected premises in an area known to be dangerous played a role in your being attacked and injured, the Boyers Law Group attorneys can help you file a premises liability claim to hold the property owner accountable and recover compensation for your injuries.
- Nursing Home Negligence – When nursing homes are understaffed or staff is poorly trained or unqualified, patients can be seriously injured. If a loved one has been harmed while a patient in a nursing home or other long-term care facility, you may be able to hold the negligent facility liable for the injures resulting from their negligence. The experienced nursing home negligence attorneys of Boyers Law Group can help you take appropriate legal action against the negligent parties and obtain compensation to help your loved one.
- Premises Liability – If you or a family member has been seriously injured due to dangerous conditions on someone else’s property, whether the injury occurred on dangerous commercial property or dangerous residential premises, you may be able to hold the negligent property owner and/or manager liable for your injuries with a premises liability claim. The premises liability attorneys of Boyers Law Group can help you understand the legal process involved in filing a claim and to obtain substantial compensation for the damages you suffered.
- Pool and Drowning Accidents – Accidents in and around pools and spas are, unfortunately, very common in Florida. When they are due to a property owner and/or manager’s negligence, injured victims (or their families, in the case of drowning deaths) have the right to hold the negligent property owner accountable and sue for damages. If you or a family member has been injured due to someone else’s negligence in or around a pool, the experienced accident attorneys of Boyers Law Group can help you take appropriate legal action to hold the negligent parties accountable and obtain the substantial compensation that justice demands.
- Railroad Accidents – Train accidents can cause catastrophic injuries or death, whether they involve cars, trucks, pedestrians, other trains or derailment. Devastating to the injured victims and their families, these horrific accidents are usually the result of negligence or recklessness. If you or a loved one has been seriously injured in a train accident, getting legal help from experienced Miami personal injury attorneys is in your best interest. The railroad accident attorneys at Boyers Law Group will make sure they obtain and preserve the evidence needed to hold the responsible parties accountable for the injuries they caused and help you obtain the substantial compensation you need.
- Recreational Wrongs/ Resort Torts – Injuries at dangerous resorts and hotels, on cruise ships and other watercraft, on golf carts, in pools and spas, inside theme or water parks and even while parasailing through the air are pervasive in Florida. The experienced recreational lawyers at the Boyers Law Group have achieved substantial recoveries for their clients in every conceivable type of recreational setting and will work tirelessly to achieve justice for you, if you have been injured due to negligence at a resort or other recreational venue in Florida.
- Slip and Fall or Trip and Fall – When property owners and managers do not maintain their property in a reasonably safe condition and a guest, customer or other visitor to the premises slips or trips and falls because of their negligence, they can be held liable for the injuries resulting from the slip and fall accident. If you have been injured in a slip or trip and fall accident on someone else’s property due to building code violations, irregular or broken walking surfaces, wet and slippery conditions from spills or leaks, loose cords or wires in walkways, broken/uneven steps, obstructions and missing or damaged handrails, among other dangerous conditions, an experienced Miami slip and fall attorney from Boyers Law Group can help you take effective legal action to hold the negligent party or parties accountable and get the compensation you deserve.
- Truck / Tractor-Trailer Accidents –The weight and size of commercial trucks makes truck collisions especially harmful, and often fatal, for people in smaller motor vehicles. If you or a family member has been seriously injured in a truck accident, the experienced Florida truck and tractor-trailer accident attorneys of Boyers Law Group can help. We have helped numerous accident victims and their families obtain substantial monetary awards for their injuries and want to help you obtain the compensation you deserve.
- Wrongful Death – When the negligent or wrongful conduct of a person or corporation results in someone’s death, certain family members of the decedent can hold the responsible parties legally accountable and may be entitled to very substantial compensation for their tragic loss. The wrongful death attorneys at Boyers Law Group understand that when you lose a beloved member of your family, however, you want much more than compensation: you want answers, you want to hold the responsible parties legally accountable and you want justice. We work tirelessly to achieve these results in every wrongful death case we prosecute on behalf of our clients.
What Injuries Do Victims of Personal Injury Incidents Suffer?
Many different types of serious, life-altering injuries can occur as a result of personal injury incidents. The Miami personal injury lawyers of Boyers Law Group have a proven track record of successfully explaining to insurance companies and juries the effect these types of injuries, and others, can have on injured individuals and their families, now and in the future:
- Brain Injuries
- Spinal cord injuries
- Paralysis, including paraplegia and quadriplegia
- Fractured/Broken Bones
- Nerve Damage
- Burn Injuries
- Wrongful Death
What Compensation Can Injured Victims Achieve?
If you have been seriously injured because of another party or entity’s negligent, careless or wrongful action, you may be able to take legal action against them and obtain substantial financial compensation for the damages you suffered. These damages can be both economic and non-economic, including:
- Physical pain and suffering
- Emotional distress and anguish
- Diminished capacity to enjoy life
- Your family’s loss of your companionship, guidance and services
- Medical expenses and health care needs now and in the future
- Loss of income
- Diminished earning capacity
- Other damages recoverable under Florida law
The team of experienced personal injury attorneys at Boyers Law Group will put our ample skill, knowledge and resources to work pursuing justice and the substantial compensation you deserve for all the damages you have suffered.
Get Reliable, Experienced Legal Help with Your Miami Personal Injury Case
At Boyers Law Group, we are dedicated to passionately pursuing justice for our injured clients. We believe that when you come to us for help, you deserve our total commitment to protect your rights and help you obtain the substantial compensation you need.
We also believe that an essential part of being your advocate means being available, responsive and informative whenever you have questions or concerns about your case. We want you to understand all the steps in the legal process and will communicate often with you to keep you informed. At Boyers Law Group, we take our commitment to justice very seriously. We know what it means to be Champions for the Injured.
If you or a family member has suffered a serious personal injury please contact us at 800.545.9100 to discuss your case and receive a free consultation with an experienced Miami personal injury attorney.